Monday, January 3, 2011

Video Monday


I have decided to develop this blog this year and one thing is that I am going to post some type of video on Mondays. Even if I am very pleased with my work there are something little tougher with Mondays so we all need something to get strength from. Maybe there will be someone out there who likes what I present as a power-giving-video. This one with Eliza Doolittle makes me happy even though I don't know so much about her.

If the video stops you might have to klick on YouTube and get another version.

3 comments:

JMW said...

Great video! Hope your holidays were full of peace, love and joy! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for visiting and your sweet comment. i am happy to meet another blogger who is writing in english, but doesnt speak is as a native tongue.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Great video Ella. Enjoyed it!