Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 as an appetizer


This year has been filled with a lot of ingredients. Some of them easy and sweet and others heavier.


The temperatur has been between 80° and -18° outside and inside we have tried to keep the house and water warm with the wood we have got out of the forest.


We have also shared the life of our parents and my siblings families during holidays, birthdays and other important occasions. Tonight we're gathering at my sisters house. My sister makes the main dish, my brother brings the dessert and guess what's my Mission...


We have sometimes struggled to keep everything going, but no life and relationships in or outside the family will developed without crashing sometimes. We can't always make it undone, but we can learn and forgive.


But there have been very good and beautiful moments this year that I always will remember. Many of these things are with the children but also all the moments in the nature finding so much beauty when I got really close with or without the camera.


2011 is still uncooked but I hope we all will fill it with things we both expect and wishes but also other good and wonderful things we can't imagine right now.


Finally, I give you my warmest wishes that you will have a wonderful New Years Eve and hopefully you will eat, drink and celebrate that we all meet next year!


Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Nelle Somerville said...

Happy New Year to you!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Happy New Year to you as well sweet Ella!
Your New Year's dish looks WONDERFUL! I hope your meal together was fun.

Deidra said...

I love this post! It's delicious! Happy New Year to you!