Thursday, December 2, 2010

Looking in the future


Usually we write about things we have done but I this time I will look in the future for this upcoming weekend. I wish that I will be able to witness all these things that you can see on the photos from last year.


The scent of these gingerbreads is so much Christmas for me.


The saffron is cheaper this year so I have already bought it incase the children wants to make this buns. I usually make the dough and they do the baking.





My big team is in the top of the league but they have lost the last two matches so I hope they will be winning on Saturday when I will be watching them live.


My little team only has a training on Sunday morning and this tough little girl will be the goalie.

4 comments:

JMW said...

Isn't in fun to prepare for Christmas? I love this time of year. Your flowers are beautiful. Best of luck to the hockey team - hope they do well!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Looking forward is such fun Ella. Your photos are so warm AND delicious looking! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

Nelle Somerville said...

Did your daughter's team win? I'm finally catching up after our big Thanksgiving. Hope you are well.

Ella said...

My older one did loose on Saturday but wan on Sunday. But I couldn't see her matches. The big team I wrote about is the professional hockey team from this town. I saw their match on Saturday, they wan but it was so much drama, a thriller would have been pale in comparison.