Monday, December 27, 2010

The Snow Adventyre


We are spending some days at my parents home and yeasterday we walked to this little mountain very close to where I grew up. I have been playing here so much with my friends when I was younger and it's very nice to come here with my and my sisters family. We laughed a lot yesterday when we went down the hills with a kind of plastic mattress and landed softly in the snow. The photo above was taken in March two years ago, I had saved it on my parents computer. But the other photos were from the adventure yesterday. I excuse the bad quality, but I wanted to show you.




2 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

What a fun activity!!! It looks like EVERYONE had fun, even the dog!

Nelle Somerville said...

That looks like so much fun! We have only a slight dusting of snow in Baltimore and everywhere else has 20inches so I'm quite jealous! I love sledding.