Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunny Sunday Barbecue


The sun was shining and it was so beautiful outside. We just had to go outside to play with the children and my brother lit a fire so we could eat barbecue sausages.


It felt a little cold but it was so cosy so we stayed out, but when we finally got inside we discovered that it showed 5° F on the thermometer.




All the cousins love to go for a ride on the snow mobile.


What do you think about a trip and maybe fall asleep in this blue box? I know that I loved it when I was younger - and smaller!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

toasted marshmallows! yum! and so much fun!

patty said...

Whoa - you are brave!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Ella...it all looks magical! You must have been having fun if you did not notice it was so COLD! What a lovely time!

Barbara said...

I'm sure you just adapt to that kind of cold weather living in Sweden, but I don't think I could do it. Your photos are beautiful!