Saturday, March 26, 2011

Possibilities on the crust



A chilly night gives a lot of opportunities. Yesterday on the last lesson, my class and I went to an open field and played a kind of softball with our skis on. I wish I had taken some photos to show you but I was to committed and occupied. But today after a long Saturday breakfast we went out and my youngest chose the bike and her parents preferred the skis.


Me and F were out for two hours and enjoyed the sun and the skiing. We met some other skiers but also a man who pulled a stroller with his little baby.


It's always nice to sit down, relax and eat an orange when you get a little bit tired. We heard and finally even saw two Siberian jays chasing each other and flew up in two firs.


The pale skin was more like red when I got inside as the sunbeams are quite strong at this time of the year. The barn I'm leaning against is the same barn at the bottom of this page which is a photo from last lear.

3 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

What a wonderful day.

It is interesting to see that the snow is hard enough that a bicycle can be ridden on it.

patty said...

I love how you turn all that winter weather into something positive (softball on skis?!?)

Deidra said...

You give me a new appreciation for cold weather! You actually make it look like fun! :)