Saturday, October 2, 2010

The shrinking world



This amazing blog-world! Nelle, in Stone Hill Farm wrote in her comment on my post (Bart, Anne and Th Meehan) that she had really met Th Meehan and talked to him, a few years years ago! Isn't that hard to believe. But I love these coincidences.

Anyway, the chicken-dish on the pics isn't a coincidence. No, it's an example of a food inspiration that I got when I red Nelles blog. We had a very nice Friday dinner, the whole family together and the chicken with goat cheese and spinache tasted very good. Thanks Nelle and E!

2 comments:

Nelle Somerville said...

Oh Ella! This makes me so happy. I am so glad your family enjoyed the meal. Cheers to a productive week!!! Nelle and E

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Oh my Ella, that chicken looks delicious!