Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tranquil Sunday




A week ago I went outside to get a power walk along the river. But I couldn't stop myself taking pics of everything beautiful I saw. So afterwards I understood that this gave me more power to the soul than to my muscles.







On the river there's a little island where they have a café in the summer. I went over the bridge and run into an art exhibition with a religious theme.













When I was here I could hear the water and far away the church bells. I don't have words to describe all this I hope you understand that this was a strong experience for a busy mother sometimes wishing that she could ask for a Time Out in her life!







2 comments:

Nelle Somerville said...

Oh Ella! What a perfect day. I'm so glad you had your camera to capture these moments. My favorite view is looking up at trees from our hammock. Glad to have a pilgrim friend in you, so far away.

Deidra said...

What a lovely walk...for body and soul. It was wonderful to see you over at my blog this morning. What a treat to read your words there, and then follow you over here to "meet" you.