Thursday, October 22, 2015

Last weekend


Soon it's a new weekend and I have many expectations for it. Sometimes there are so many plans and ideas that I'm really tired when it's Sunday evening, even if I haven't done all that I wanted to do. Last weekend was so fantastic as the weather lured me to be outside. I worked in the garden, but I also had my coffee (and some ice cream) on the porch.


I got some ideas about things I will do for next summer. Plants and flowers that I will give new places as they have grown and became to big. So I took some photos so I will remember my plans.


My son found this old bike in the forest last summer. It's been placed in our storage the whole winter, when the summer came he cycled... but it wasn't  traffic safe. So I thought it was a good idea to protect my son and transform the bike to a garden decoration.

4 comments:

ML said...

A bicycle as a decoration for the garden. What a wonderful idea!!

patty said...

Looks like a lovely weekend, Ella! I remember when I was working full-time how very fast they would speed by...

Lincoln Madison said...

you don't pay the traditional long-distance fees you do with regular analog landline service. Be careful, though; when you look for providers of VoIP Business Phone Service, there's a lot of competition. You can use this to your advantage, in that you can often get service for less cost through independent providers versus your own ISP,

Kengtsa Collins said...

Order 4-Bromomethcathinone, wholesale from the manufacturer, high quality at a low price with shipping worldwide. Nevertheless, 4-BMC ( 4-Bromomethcathinone ) with a systematic name of 1-(4-Bromophenyl)-2-(methylamino)-1-propanone is found in the cathinone and phenethylamine chemical classes. The research compound works similar to a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. However, it is more like an antidepressant than a stimulant.
Buy 4-Bromomethcathinone.
Buy 4-Bromomethcathinone omline now.
Order 4-Bromomethcathinone.
Order 4-Bromomethcathinone near me.
Order 4-Bromomethcathinone united states.
Buy from us and you won't regret