Saturday, May 18, 2013

Suddenly it happens


Last weekend was rainy and everything was grey, but from one day to another during this week the green color came like an explosion. We also have summer temperatures today and that is a strange feeling, I would compare it with going abroad to a country where they have summer when we still have spring.

Have been working the whole day in the garden and it has been both relaxing and a tough job. The header I had with snow felt so faulty so I just had to change it immediately. I just took the mobile and went outside our house to get something that captured my neighborhood.

4 comments:

patty said...

Much of our country has had a very slow and late spring as well, but I believe she is out of the box now pretty much everywhere!! Lovely pics - enjoy!!

Ms. Becky said...

It has been a very cool, wet spring here in Wisconsin with numerous storms. I don't mind it though - I prefer it to the drought of last year. Things are very green and lush. Your neighborhood looks beautiful. I forgot to tell you that while carrying my sewing machine down the stairs the latch on the case opened and it all went tumbling down the flight of steps. Destroyed. It's a blessing - now I can get one that might actually work! take care Ells.

Don said...

“Don't buy the house, buy the neighborhood.”
Russian Proverb

Looks like you bought a good one.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I love the contrast of the trees, the water and the sunshine.